Storytime with Mama December 09, 2009 Once upon a time,A peacock came to visit.That's it. Just, "A peacock came to visit".Don't ask.The end. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels peacock Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments TylerDecember 9, 2009 at 11:12 AMIt looks like it stayed a while!! How funny.. I have never seen a peacock that close..did you guys feed it so it would hang around or what?! Thats too funnyReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKeelyDecember 9, 2009 at 11:24 AMLast year for Thanksgiving we went to a house and they owned peacocks..So, I'm totally gonna ask..what's the story morning glory?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplymamma bDecember 9, 2009 at 11:24 AMLook at it this way. It is said that a peacock brings balance and harmony in your life. Let hope you get some.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyharmonysongDecember 9, 2009 at 11:26 AMweird!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySammyDecember 9, 2009 at 11:34 AMMy friend growing up had peacocks on their farm, they were so pretty.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHelgaDecember 9, 2009 at 11:56 AMDid it actually come into the house (baby gates..looks like they are in the house)???ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMargaretDecember 9, 2009 at 11:59 AMThat is totally weirdReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJennyDecember 9, 2009 at 11:59 AMI'm wondering if that's a picture of it in the house too? Awesome. They are such beautiful creatures!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousDecember 9, 2009 at 12:30 PMI love peacocks and my Christmas decor is all peacock themed this year--you should've caught it for me and I could've had a live display!Bestie,TaraReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKaleenaDecember 9, 2009 at 12:45 PMLol! Great story, but I feel like there's more to it (I'm just smart like that!) Who's peacock are you entertaining?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyalessandraDecember 9, 2009 at 1:34 PMBeautiful! and the boy has the t-shirt in the same shade of color.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHeatherDecember 9, 2009 at 2:26 PMCool peacock! What is the story? Is it yours? :-)~HeatherReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHazel NutDecember 9, 2009 at 3:19 PMHaha! I have never seen a peacock wandering around like that before. That one picture looks like it is in your house.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySharonDecember 9, 2009 at 3:41 PMHmmmm...not a real gripping story, but the bird is pretty! LOLReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan TooDecember 9, 2009 at 7:35 PMLOL, now I'm just interested in why the peacock came to visit and who owns the peacock!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRichele McFarlinDecember 11, 2009 at 12:25 AMLOL..that was hysterical!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBethanyDecember 13, 2009 at 9:10 PMOh my word! That's really interesting and of course now I want to know the story! Haha...ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with mine...as long as they are respectful!
It looks like it stayed a while!! How funny.. I have never seen a peacock that close..did you guys feed it so it would hang around or what?! Thats too funny
ReplyDeleteLast year for Thanksgiving we went to a house and they owned peacocks..
ReplyDeleteSo, I'm totally gonna ask..what's the story morning glory?
Look at it this way. It is said that a peacock brings balance and harmony in your life. Let hope you get some.
ReplyDeleteweird!!
ReplyDeleteMy friend growing up had peacocks on their farm, they were so pretty.
ReplyDeleteDid it actually come into the house (baby gates..looks like they are in the house)???
ReplyDeleteThat is totally weird
ReplyDeleteI'm wondering if that's a picture of it in the house too? Awesome. They are such beautiful creatures!
ReplyDeleteI love peacocks and my Christmas decor is all peacock themed this year--you should've caught it for me and I could've had a live display!
ReplyDeleteBestie,
Tara
Lol! Great story, but I feel like there's more to it (I'm just smart like that!) Who's peacock are you entertaining?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! and the boy has the t-shirt in the same shade of color.
ReplyDeleteCool peacock! What is the story? Is it yours? :-)
ReplyDelete~Heather
Haha! I have never seen a peacock wandering around like that before. That one picture looks like it is in your house.
ReplyDeleteHmmmm...not a real gripping story, but the bird is pretty! LOL
ReplyDeleteLOL, now I'm just interested in why the peacock came to visit and who owns the peacock!
ReplyDeleteLOL..that was hysterical!
ReplyDeleteOh my word! That's really interesting and of course now I want to know the story! Haha...
ReplyDelete