Top 10 Ways You Know the Stomach Flu Just Went Through Your Family:
10. Every spare "bucket" you own is currently awaiting a good disinfection.
9. Every single bed in you home is bare...it's sheets waiting their turn for the washer.
8. An innocent *cough* has you jumping up and running for a bowl, bucket, box, shoe...anything.
7. Your pantry is stocked with crackers and ramen noodles.
6. Your fridge is stuffed with Gatorade, 7-up, and popsicles.
5. There is an odd, greenish hue to your children's complexions.
4. You feel hungry, but refuse to eat, because you wonder, "Is it my turn now?"
3. You have toast for lunch (even though you feel like you could eat an entire turkey) just. in. case.
2. You are constantly reminding your children, "don't fart unless you are on the toilet"!
And, the Number One Reason You Know the Stomach Flu Just Went Through Your Family:
1. The odd...sour smell that seems to have permeated EVERYTHING you own.
Aww, what an awful way to spend the holiday. Hope everyone is feeling better soon, and that you don't get it too.ReplyDelete
Sorry you had sick kiddos. It hit our kiddos too. Now, my tummy is quesy! No, not good...ReplyDelete
Emme had the pukes and the trots earlier in the week..she was the onlyReplyDelete
Sucks that the kids were sick on Christmas...poor kids...Oh! I got your Christmas card..Loooooove it! Thank you!
Hope everyone feels better!
We currently have the bug visiting our house too! I keep wondering when it's my turn...and then I wonder who will take care of all the sick kiddos if I catch it because Hubs is already back at work.ReplyDelete
Glad to see we weren't the only ones that had this mess over the holidays. Hope you are all feeling better!ReplyDelete
Oh, you poor thing! I'm sorry you have sickies. You gave me a chuckle, though, with the "Don't fart unless you're on the toilet!" comment. I've said that to my son before when he had a bad intestinal thing happening.ReplyDelete
Hope everyone's better soon!
Oh my goodness!! What a horrible way to spend Christmas! I hope everyone is feeling better soon and can fart on or off the toilet! :)ReplyDelete
That almost made me puke just reading it!! :) Hope it's all over soon! How awesome that you still haven't gotten anything, it's God's way of saying that no one else can handle the responsibility! :)ReplyDelete
Oh no, that sounds awful! I hope everyone is starting to feel better!ReplyDelete
I hope you all feel better soon!!ReplyDelete
#2 made me go "hee-hee" :-)
LOTS of fluy business over hear too. Having both flus stinks, esp. since I got both shots! Hope everyone feels better soon!ReplyDelete
Bless your heart! I hope that everyone is feeling better soon:)ReplyDelete
11- Mom is so exhausted she can't hardly see straight.ReplyDelete
I hope everyone is soon on the mend!!!
That really stinks...sorry. (Also trying not to laugh too hard at the all too familiar list!)ReplyDelete