Skip to main content

Rewarding Awarding!

I...

I'm...

Well, I just...

I don't...


Aw, heck...man, I'm just speechless!

I have had one heck of a rewarding week...in terms of bloggy love!

I'd like to thank The Academy the following for thinkin' I'm cool enough to toss an award to:


Megan, Keely, and Helga

For awarding me this:

And the rules? Which, of course, you all know I'm gonna break, 'cuz:
1. I'm lazy like that

and
2. Rules are made for breakin'!


Okay, so, back to the rules...here they are:

* Display the award logo.

* Nominate up to 9 blogs that make you feel comfy or warm inside.
* Link to your nominees.
* Let them know they have been nominated by commenting
.
* Link to the person from whom you received the award.

First things first...there's no way in heck I'm gonna nominate 9!! Again, 'sup wit dat?!!! What ever happened to easy instructions, like...give this to one person? Anyway, enough of my crabby, exhausted rambling...

And, the nomination(s) goes to...(insert drumroll here...)

(Gosh...you know...wouldn't it be hilarious if I nominated some big time bloggers? The Pioneer Woman? MckMama? Dooce? HA!! Makes me giggle just thinking about it!)

Anywho...(um...I'm totally stalling! I have a ton of people I could nominate...but, I've already nominated them like a bazillion times or I see they've already been nominated!)...okay, so I pick:

Kasey


R.A.W.

Adrienne


Yup...that's it...a third isn't too bad...is it? (*closes eyes and chants*...please say it's okay, please say it's okay, please say it's okay...)

And...next up...the Lemonade Stand Award! From sweet Brianne! Thank you, my dear!!


- Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

BAH!! 10 nominees?!?!?!?!?! Sheesh...I can't even get to nine, much less ten, and the two put together? 19?!!! (Hmmm...maybe I can help my second grader with her math, afterall!!!)

Listen to me...I sound like an ungrateful little whiner. I'm sorry.

I really am grateful that people take the time to nominate me!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

And, now...I pass this on to:

Keely
...who's fitness attitude inspires me to get in shape and get off my bum. (I know you just got this one...I absolve you from any and all responsibility of award acceptance. Amen.)

Crayon Wrangler
...who cracks me up on a daily basis.

Kate...whose cake balls are worth looking at, even if she's old. ;)

and,

Amanda
...who seems like such a wonderful, caring, compassionate, mama and who is a great advocate for her beautiful Belli!!

Love you gals!

The end.

And, PS--I absolve all y'all of any and all award responsibility! :) I'm kind of a radical that way.

Comments

  1. Awww..shucks!! Thanks!! I'm off to tend to a crying baby..and do not get to go to bed..yet..ergh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the awards!!! :) They're so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the awards and thank you so much for thinking of me and nominating me. I greatly appreciaite it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Mama M! You just brightened my day... seriously!! Thanks.

    --R

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with mine...as long as they are respectful!

Most Popular Posts

Coming soon...

Come here looking for the tutorial? It can be found here:  Halo Braid Tutorial!  Let me know how it goes! I had something in mind to try on Baby Girl's hair the other day...my best bud, Dr. J, did something similar to it on Belle once, and I was trying to replicate it. Instead, I got this: Isn't it pretty?! It didn't take nearly as long as it looks and isn't nearly as intricate as it looks! Vlog tutorial coming soon...(for those of you waiting, I'm sorry it's taking me so long!)

Halo Braid Tutorial!

How appropriate, "halo braid", no?! ;) Finally, I have this ready for you...I apologize for the delay! This braid looks intricate, but is really quite easy and quick to pull off...the original video (prior to the warp speed braiding...watch the video to see what I mean) was just a bit over 8 minutes long...not too shabby! So, here you go...right in time for you to try it out on your little girl for Easter!

Crock-Pot Fajitas

You! Yes, YOU!! You must stop whatevertheheck it is that you are doing, and make this recipe. Right now. Tonight. Well...wait. You should probably finish reading this post first...you know...so you know how to make it... But then...STOP! STOP everything, make this, and thank me later! Oh, hold it...wait just a sec (again)...actually, I got this recipe from Melissa...yes, the Melissa of this story ! And this story ...which, well...is the same story, just told two different ways! ;) So, you can thank her...I guess. Well, in any event...prepare your tastebuds to be tantalized! You'll need this: And, this: You'll also need chicken breasts or steak, but since photographing your "main ingredient" is, like, soooo passe, I've left it out. ( Ahem... ) Just keepin ' up with the times, friend. So...slice up those peppers and onions into cute little strips... And...try your best to not slice up the little fingers that are sneaking away pepper strips... (Lemme just inte