Skip to main content

Five Question Friday! 11/6

My Little Life

Ahhh...hello Friday! Oh, how I've missed you! And, hello 5QF!! Anyone else gonna be deer hunting widows this weekend?

Detailios for my mates: copy the following questions, post them to your blog and answer them...then, grab the MckLinky Blog Hop code and linky up...and, I'd love it for you to link back to me, Mama M.! Wanna join in but don't have a blog? Feel free to leave your answers in the comments!

Five Question Friday, 11/6: (Thanks to Adrienne, Liz, Brianne, and A. for their question suggestions! Wanna be linked up? Check out the Five Question Friday thread in my community and offer up a question!)

1.
What is your dream job?

2. What
song could you play over and over?

3. Do you prefer to talk on the phone or text (or email)?

4.
What is your must have beauty product?

5. What is your favorite Michael Jackson song?

--------------------------------------

Here we go!!

1.
What is your dream job?

My dream job?

A SAHM. Honest to goodness!

But, if that's not "okay"...then, I think I'd say I'd want to be a "B-list" actress!!

No, I don't act...and "B-list" 'cuz I don't want a ton of paparazzi action (just a smidge).

Hmmm...now that I've said that, I think I just want to be famous...maybe a singer...or a talk show host...YES!

That's it!!

I wanna be the next Oprah!

2. What
song could you play over and over?

Oh, gosh...there are a TON!

The first, would probably be the song Mr. Wonderful and I danced to for our first dance...Bryan Adams "When You Love Someone"--it's from the Hope Floats soundtrack, a movie that reminds me of us!!

But...oh how I love, "What a Wonderful World"...and...and Eric Hutchinson's "Rock and Roll".

Wow, er...that's quite a weird variety of songs!!

3. Do you prefer to talk on the phone or text (or email)?

I prefer the good ol' fashioned talk on the phone...unless it's someone I don't know very well, or if I'm nervous about what I have to say...then email...or just leaving a message!! ;)

I'm still not a big "texter" (I get so gosh, darn confused on this whole grammatically correct text business...I mean, can you say "texter" or "texted" and how 'bout "texts"...oh, the things that keep me awake at night...), anywho...let's just say I don't text much!

4. What is your must have beauty product?

Mascara!! Being the blondie that I am...I can not leave the house without it!

Me + no mascara = scary sight (think no eyelashes...)

*Shudder...goosebumps*

5. What is your favorite Michael Jackson song?


Oh boy...there are sooooooo many!!!

"Man in the Mirror", "Beat It", "Billie Jean"...

But, I've gotta say...it's probably "Thriller"...I mean, who doesn't love Thriller?! And that video?

Crazy creepy and utterly enthralling all at once!!

That man was one talented, freaky dude. Amazing!

Well...there ya have it! Hope your weekend is wonderful!




MckLinky Blog Hop


Comments

  1. I love the dancing in "Smooth Criminal" myself. But I loooooove the part in 13 Going on 30 where they do the Thriller dance!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you and I have the same dream job!

    Sorry you are a "deer hunting widow" this weekend...I feel your pain. Except my title is "softball widow"! Hope you have a good one despite the fact!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The next Oprah! Love it!! I can just see it now! You could go by the Mama with hot hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude..You have follower's love!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to meet you, MamaM! I will definitely be joining in on Fridays. I found your through MckMama's Blog Frog. :) Labor/Delivery superstars need to stick together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for starting this...I am happy to be joining in. I use a mineral foundation, think is, I am not real picky about brand, use PHILOSOPHY, everyday minerals, Serious Skin Care, or Mary Kay...I always wet my brush, slightly, before putting it on and buff it in for a few minutes. hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mascara makes the world go round!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with mine...as long as they are respectful!

Most Popular Posts

Coming soon...

Come here looking for the tutorial? It can be found here:  Halo Braid Tutorial!  Let me know how it goes! I had something in mind to try on Baby Girl's hair the other day...my best bud, Dr. J, did something similar to it on Belle once, and I was trying to replicate it. Instead, I got this: Isn't it pretty?! It didn't take nearly as long as it looks and isn't nearly as intricate as it looks! Vlog tutorial coming soon...(for those of you waiting, I'm sorry it's taking me so long!)

Halo Braid Tutorial!

How appropriate, "halo braid", no?! ;) Finally, I have this ready for you...I apologize for the delay! This braid looks intricate, but is really quite easy and quick to pull off...the original video (prior to the warp speed braiding...watch the video to see what I mean) was just a bit over 8 minutes long...not too shabby! So, here you go...right in time for you to try it out on your little girl for Easter!

Crock-Pot Fajitas

You! Yes, YOU!! You must stop whatevertheheck it is that you are doing, and make this recipe. Right now. Tonight. Well...wait. You should probably finish reading this post first...you know...so you know how to make it... But then...STOP! STOP everything, make this, and thank me later! Oh, hold it...wait just a sec (again)...actually, I got this recipe from Melissa...yes, the Melissa of this story ! And this story ...which, well...is the same story, just told two different ways! ;) So, you can thank her...I guess. Well, in any event...prepare your tastebuds to be tantalized! You'll need this: And, this: You'll also need chicken breasts or steak, but since photographing your "main ingredient" is, like, soooo passe, I've left it out. ( Ahem... ) Just keepin ' up with the times, friend. So...slice up those peppers and onions into cute little strips... And...try your best to not slice up the little fingers that are sneaking away pepper strips... (Lemme just inte