Skip to main content

Thursday Night 5QF Sneak Peek!!


What happened to the week?! Oh, that's right...it got covered in vomit.

Man alive, did the last few days fly! The weather is gonna be GORGEOUS around here for the next coupla days...just in time for Homecoming! Doesn't Homecoming bring you right back to high school? School spirit, excitement, parades...ahhhhh...

Actually, I think it's the lack of responsibility that gives me such warm fuzzy feelings...

Have you seen the new Personals blog?! Check it out...let me know if you'd like to be listed!

So...what...you'd like me to quit rambling and get on with the blasted Five Question Friday sneak peek?!

Okay, then...I will!!


This post, this one you're reading right now, is just the sneak peek of the questions. No linky attached, just a chance for you to get the questions and get your post ready for the linky tomorrow!

Rules for 5QF: Easy as pie!! For real...easiest blog hop around! Just copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then c'mon back tomorrow am (bright and early) for the linky and link your post up! If you don't have a blog (or already wrote a post), but still wanna join in...just leave your answers in the comments below!

Remember...I always leave the linky open until Sunday night!

Questions for Friday, October 8th: (Special thanks to Colleen [Colleen, you need a blog!!], Jesslyn Amber, Chrissy, Nel, and Tiffany for their question suggestions! Wanna be linked in a future 5QF? If so c'mon over and offer up your best question suggestions!!)

1. What do you listen to while driving?

2. What is your least favorite thing about Fall?

3. What does your dream house look like, inside and out?

4. Would you ever own a minivan?

5. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them?

----------------------------------------------

Okay guys! I'll see you bright eyed and bushy tailed in the morning. (Alright, that's a lie...I'll more likely be "bleary eyed and droopy tailed", but it sounds better the other way!)


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came from thelifeofrilie.com and posted these answers to these questions...

    I rarely drive. My husband chauffers me around where I want to go, but when I'm in the car, I just listen to whatever my dh happens to have the radio tuned to, which is usually talk radio - Shannon Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin, ...I like listening to these guys, especially Mark when he get all fired up. What a passionate fellow!

    My least favorite thing about fall are allergies. Yep, yep I'm stricken with seasonal allergies which can be as bad if not worse than a cold.

    Dream house? It's gotta be either a large log cabin or a quaint farmhouse design with a big wrap around porch nestled on 10 or 20 acres perferrably. It must be well insulated to provide proper heat and cooling year round. Multiple fireplaces, wood floors, carpented bedrooms, plenty of bathrooms, state of the art Kitchen, spacious bedrooms, three car garage, and a big storage shed on our land to hold things we do not want to store in the house. I'm looking for a well organized home. I'm ready to put an end to my life cluttered world with my dream home. =D I guess this sums things up neatly.

    Nah, I don't see myself as minivan person. I would love an extended cab pickup or a big gas guzzling SUV. But, I've been known to change my mind on occasions. That's a God-given woman's preogative, right?

    Oh heavens yes I wash ALL new clothing before we ever wear it. And, WOW...I sound thelifeofrylie digging through the clothes to find the pieces that have been least accosted. Am I a germaphobe? No, but you don't have to be. Just think about it folks, people are not as clean as they use to be -- going to the bathroom and not washing their hands, sneezing and coughing without stifling billions of free-floating bacteria, the potential of lice infection, ....You catch my drift by now, I'm sure. *step off soapbox*

    Come see at http://cathykennedystories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with mine...as long as they are respectful!

Most Popular Posts

Coming soon...

Come here looking for the tutorial? It can be found here:  Halo Braid Tutorial!  Let me know how it goes! I had something in mind to try on Baby Girl's hair the other day...my best bud, Dr. J, did something similar to it on Belle once, and I was trying to replicate it. Instead, I got this: Isn't it pretty?! It didn't take nearly as long as it looks and isn't nearly as intricate as it looks! Vlog tutorial coming soon...(for those of you waiting, I'm sorry it's taking me so long!)

Halo Braid Tutorial!

How appropriate, "halo braid", no?! ;) Finally, I have this ready for you...I apologize for the delay! This braid looks intricate, but is really quite easy and quick to pull off...the original video (prior to the warp speed braiding...watch the video to see what I mean) was just a bit over 8 minutes long...not too shabby! So, here you go...right in time for you to try it out on your little girl for Easter!

Crock-Pot Fajitas

You! Yes, YOU!! You must stop whatevertheheck it is that you are doing, and make this recipe. Right now. Tonight. Well...wait. You should probably finish reading this post first...you know...so you know how to make it... But then...STOP! STOP everything, make this, and thank me later! Oh, hold it...wait just a sec (again)...actually, I got this recipe from Melissa...yes, the Melissa of this story ! And this story ...which, well...is the same story, just told two different ways! ;) So, you can thank her...I guess. Well, in any event...prepare your tastebuds to be tantalized! You'll need this: And, this: You'll also need chicken breasts or steak, but since photographing your "main ingredient" is, like, soooo passe, I've left it out. ( Ahem... ) Just keepin ' up with the times, friend. So...slice up those peppers and onions into cute little strips... And...try your best to not slice up the little fingers that are sneaking away pepper strips... (Lemme just inte