Happy Valentine's Day!!!
Well, our Valentine's Day Extravaganza comes to it's culmination with today's theme: 10 Things You Love About Your Love!
I did a similar post in the past, you can read it here...but today, I'll drum up 10 more things...shouldn't be too hard!
Alright, here goes (I'm gonna do it Top 10 Style!):
The Top 10 Things I Love About My Love!
10. The outstanding Sunday breakfasts that he makes.
9. The way he can't keep his hands off my butt.
8. His protection of his family.
7. The way he bites his tongue when he thinks something is cute!
6. When he gets ticked off 'cuz he thinks my farts don't stink! ;) (They don't...)
5. How he supports and encourages and challenges me to be a better person.
4. That I know I can scare him just by starting a conversation out loudly!
3. That he'll always take the spot closest to the door...just in case a bad guy comes (tho' the bad guy would probably startle him too much for him to do any protecting).
2. How he's always trying to make himself a better man, husband, and father.
And the #1 Thing I Love About My Love:
1. His ability to stand up for what's right.
Okay, so I can't guarantee that they are in the correct order...but I tried! ;)