A bit ago, I was inspired by Amanda, who wrote a post on the 15 most wonderful things about her hubby, and I wanted to do my own "15 Wonderful Things About Mr. Wonderful".
After our recent wasp invasion, this list may be a little more difficult, but I'll try my best! ;)
1. I love his faith and commitment to God.
2. He has the most amazing smile.
3. His sense of humor is always understated and hilarious! Just when I least expect it, he comes up with something that brings me to fits of laughter!!
4. My heart swells when I see him with our children. He is an amazing daddy!
5. He's an incredibly hard worker, and he loves his job!
6. He loves his mama.
7. He is fiercely patriotic.
8. Even after working a full day, he comes home and pitches in with housework.
9. He saves me from wasps...oh, wait...that's right, he doesn't.
10. I love that my cell phone number is programmed as "Beautiful Wife" in his cell phone.
11. He (mostly) a very, very patient man...mostly.
12. He's got some pretty hot pipes.
13. He is pretty hot.
14. He stands up strongly for his beliefs and can hold a good, friendly debate with those whose view differs from his.
15. I love the way he loves me. (And, now, I'm sorry, if you have this song stuck in your head.)
So, there you have it! That was actually very interesting to do. How often does one sit down and think about what or why they love their spouse?