A bit ago, I was inspired by Amanda, who wrote a post on the 15 most wonderful things about her hubby, and I wanted to do my own "15 Wonderful Things About Mr. Wonderful".
After our recent wasp invasion, this list may be a little more difficult, but I'll try my best! ;)
1. I love his faith and commitment to God.
2. He has the most amazing smile.
3. His sense of humor is always understated and hilarious! Just when I least expect it, he comes up with something that brings me to fits of laughter!!
4. My heart swells when I see him with our children. He is an amazing daddy!
5. He's an incredibly hard worker, and he loves his job!
6. He loves his mama.
7. He is fiercely patriotic.
8. Even after working a full day, he comes home and pitches in with housework.
9. He saves me from wasps...oh, wait...that's right, he doesn't.
10. I love that my cell phone number is programmed as "Beautiful Wife" in his cell phone.
11. He (mostly) a very, very patient man...mostly.
12. He's got some pretty hot pipes.
13. He is pretty hot.
14. He stands up strongly for his beliefs and can hold a good, friendly debate with those whose view differs from his.
15. I love the way he loves me. (And, now, I'm sorry, if you have this song stuck in your head.)
So, there you have it! That was actually very interesting to do. How often does one sit down and think about what or why they love their spouse?
I do have that song in my head now ... but I love it, anyway! :)ReplyDelete
This is a sweet list - sounds like your hubby is perfect for you!
Awww, goosebumps. I would like to do this. Maybe monday. Today I have to get a post together for Mr. Moo turning 18 months old.ReplyDelete
LOVE your list! You have a wonderful man!! Just loved number 10!ReplyDelete
So sweet! I think as a peace offering after whole wasp thing he should have to write the 15 most wonderful things about you and let you post it on here =-)ReplyDelete
love your list.....and sounds like you have a winner....I do to and need to remind myself of that more often....ReplyDelete
Had a few minutes to blog hop and loved your blog. I have a great giveaway on both my blogs that will be given away this weekend....and all you have to do is comment.......so hope you will stop by.
Sweet. I love the idea of this list, because it is so easy to forget these things! Your Mr. Wonderful sounds like a great guy.ReplyDelete
I found your blog from BlogFrog and I'm so glad I found it! It is great! Your list is so sweet & fun! :) Have a great day!ReplyDelete
Very sweet! I love the list. You are right, how often do we sit down and think about this. You should have done a McLinky on this..sounds like a nice exercise for all of us. :) Because seriously, I'm going to forget all about how much I'd like to do this by the time I click to post this comment. I'm in the middle of chaos and shouldn't really be online. LOL.ReplyDelete
Number 10 got me. Yup. Totally tearing up over your sweet man.ReplyDelete
Great list... I am so tickled to read that you have also inspired others to do this as well... PRAISE GOD that we, as wives, can honor our husbands publically!!!
Awww that's so sweet. It's always easier to remember the stuff that bugs you so it's nice to see what you love about someone for a change. I should do this is. I'm always giving the hubs a hard time even though I love him dearly.ReplyDelete
Peeking in from a friend's blog.
This is so sweet! And now I'M inspired!! :)ReplyDelete
My new blog is up, would love to have you visit!
What a great list for your Mr. Wonderful. Just like the comment from "Bellismom", your hubby should write that list for you and then post it. Sounds like fun.ReplyDelete
That #10 is precious. My husband always addresses every card or lette to mer saying, "To My Beautiful Wife" and I love that. I shared with him a long time ago how my dad always did that for my mom and how I thought it was special. He decided to adopt the idea for me. Yay!