I've gotta brag just a little bit. I feel smart today!! Tho thmart!! I fixed our water softener!
I'm addicted to soft water...and, until you've had hard water, you have no idea how wonderful soft water is. Trust me.
So, *blows on knuckles* yup, I did it all by myself! I fixed 'er up right! (It had nothing to do with an animated, step-by-step, fool proof website...nope, nothin' at all.)
My husband and my big boy are off to slay deer this weekend. (Really, they're off to play cards and eat good food and pretend that they're off to slay deer. I'm onto them. I know their ways and their tricks. They can't fool me.)
Anywhoodles...it's time for the Thursday night sneak peek for Five Question Friday! Remember, this is just the preview post...the chance for you to get a sneak peek at the questions so you can get your post all ready to go for tomorrow's linky!
Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP!! Oh, yeah...and most importantly...HAVE FUN!!
Question for Friday, November 5th: (Special thanks to Sandy, Bethany, Susan, Julianne (and Sugarkanke and some others, too!!) and Pam for their question suggestions! If YOU want to be linked in a future 5QF, c'mon over to my community and offer up some of your best question suggestions! You know you want to...) ;)
1. If you could have any talent and turn it into an occupation, what would it be?
2. Would you rather have a house at the beach or a cabin in the woods?
3. Is there any meaning or reasoning for the names you chose for your child/children?
4. What is your guilty pleasure? (I know we've done this one before, but I'm guessing people's "guilty pleasures" change frequently. At least, mine do!)
5. Do you live in a house that is deep cleaned or straightened?
And there ya have it!! I'll see you in the morning!