Skip to main content

Thursday Night 5QF Sneak Peek!!


Hey friends!! Did this week fly by at warp speed you?

It did for me.

My boy graduated from 8th grade last night...made me wistful and weepy. I can NOT believe that my baby is now, officially, a high schooler. WHEN did that happen?

In other news...Hambone is feelin' A-okay! After his freaky high temp (that panicked his mama just a wee little bit) and a little Motrin/Tylenol/ice pack combo, gradually, his temp came down and by about midnight that same night, he was a cool, sweaty lump of sleeping boy. His fever broke and we haven't seen it since!

Thanks for all of your good vibes and well wishes!

Now...onto the preview!


Remember, this post is just the preview post, so you can get a head start on your Five Question Friday post! The Linky will be up tomorrow morning!

Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog. Answer them, then c'mon back to link up! I would love it if you'd link back to me, Mama M., but that's not a requirement!

If you don't have a blog, but still would like to play along, feel free to leave your answers in the comments of this post or any blog along the blog hop way!

Oh, and the biggest rule? Have fun!! ;)

Questions for Friday, June 4th: (Special thanks to Erin, Kate, Erica, Renee, and another question from my deck of random question cards!! Wanna be linked in a future 5QF? Head right on over here, to my community, and offer up your best question suggestions! We need some fresh questions over there...things are really getting picked over!)

1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose?

2. What do you love most about your home?

3. What types of books do you like to read (if you like to read at all)?

4. What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?

5. If you HAD to be a character on a TV show, whom would you be?

-------------------------------------------

Okay, so giddyup! I'll see you back here tomorrow with the Linky!


Comments

  1. Hey Mama! Can you link me up today? That would be awesome!! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this feature!!! I'm going to try to keep up with the Five Question Fridays... how FUN!!! See you Thurs. night! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with mine...as long as they are respectful!

Most Popular Posts

Coming soon...

Come here looking for the tutorial? It can be found here:  Halo Braid Tutorial!  Let me know how it goes! I had something in mind to try on Baby Girl's hair the other day...my best bud, Dr. J, did something similar to it on Belle once, and I was trying to replicate it. Instead, I got this: Isn't it pretty?! It didn't take nearly as long as it looks and isn't nearly as intricate as it looks! Vlog tutorial coming soon...(for those of you waiting, I'm sorry it's taking me so long!)

Halo Braid Tutorial!

How appropriate, "halo braid", no?! ;) Finally, I have this ready for you...I apologize for the delay! This braid looks intricate, but is really quite easy and quick to pull off...the original video (prior to the warp speed braiding...watch the video to see what I mean) was just a bit over 8 minutes long...not too shabby! So, here you go...right in time for you to try it out on your little girl for Easter!

Crock-Pot Fajitas

You! Yes, YOU!! You must stop whatevertheheck it is that you are doing, and make this recipe. Right now. Tonight. Well...wait. You should probably finish reading this post first...you know...so you know how to make it... But then...STOP! STOP everything, make this, and thank me later! Oh, hold it...wait just a sec (again)...actually, I got this recipe from Melissa...yes, the Melissa of this story ! And this story ...which, well...is the same story, just told two different ways! ;) So, you can thank her...I guess. Well, in any event...prepare your tastebuds to be tantalized! You'll need this: And, this: You'll also need chicken breasts or steak, but since photographing your "main ingredient" is, like, soooo passe, I've left it out. ( Ahem... ) Just keepin ' up with the times, friend. So...slice up those peppers and onions into cute little strips... And...try your best to not slice up the little fingers that are sneaking away pepper strips... (Lemme just inte