How is it already the 4th of July?????
Where is my life going?!
I hope you all have a safe and fun 4th...have some extra fun for me, 'cuz I hafta work. :(
If you're new to this game, welcome to Five Question Friday! What you are reading right now...at this very moment...is the "sneak peek" at the questions! Your chance to think long and hard about your answers and get a post all ready for tomorrow, when the "real" Five Question Friday post will be up with the linky!
Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post. Answer them, then c'mon back to link up! If you don't have a blog, but would like to participate, feel free to leave your answers in the comments of this post, or any post along the way!
Questions for Friday, July 2nd: (Special thanks to Sami, Emily, Sarah, and a couple of patriotic questions from yours truly! If YOU would like to be linked in a future 5QF, visit my community, and leave your best question suggestions!!)
1. What is one thing you miss the most about childhood?
2. Are you still friends with your friends from high school?
3. Is there a catch phrase, cliche, or word that just drives you bonkers every time you hear it?
4. What is one thing that you think symbolizes America...besides "Old Glory"?
5. What are your 4th of July weekend plans?
Okay, there they are! See you bright and early in the am with the linky!!
Have a great night!