Skip to main content

Real Time...

I've got a post to write...but I bribed my little girl to do me a favor and therefor, the computer is hers.

She's sitting right by me, repeating, "How 'bout one more mama? How 'bout one more mommy?"...I think she means just one more letter.

I wonder what she thinks when she sees me continuing to type.

Oh, now she's momentarily distracted by the iPhone...perhaps I can finish this post afterall?!

We're finally home after a busy morning of summer activities. I sat in wet grass--oops, hold please...biggest kid needs his birth certificate for baseball.

Okay, back now, waiting for him to come fetch his birth certificate. I'm in a conundrum trying to figure out how we're going to appease our baseball boys who will be playing ball on the same nights for the next several weeks.

Ugh.

Also, trying to decide if we're going to make the hour drive to watch my biggest boy play ball tonight, or if I'm going to be a horrible mom and take a "mom's night off" since I worked all weekend.

And, now I feel horribly selfish so yes, we are going to the game.

Also, "Only one more, mommy, 'kay?" girl is back.

Which means this "Real Time" blog post is over!

Back atcha tomorrow!!


Comments

  1. Mama M...You have such a charming personality. Every time I visit here, you put a little smile on my face. I love how you put humor into life...and it just seems like you are such a delightful lady!

    Life with kiddos is busy indeed. And although it can be tiring...it is also so rewarding! One day ...before ya know it, you will have an empty nest like me, and you will fondly recall all of your precious life when your family was at home with you. THEN comes grandbabies and new adventures begin.

    Now our journey may include great-grand-babies in just a few years! Where oh where does life go when it swiftly marches by?

    Love to you and yours.

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with mine...as long as they are respectful!

Most Popular Posts

Coming soon...

Come here looking for the tutorial? It can be found here:  Halo Braid Tutorial!  Let me know how it goes! I had something in mind to try on Baby Girl's hair the other day...my best bud, Dr. J, did something similar to it on Belle once, and I was trying to replicate it. Instead, I got this: Isn't it pretty?! It didn't take nearly as long as it looks and isn't nearly as intricate as it looks! Vlog tutorial coming soon...(for those of you waiting, I'm sorry it's taking me so long!)

Halo Braid Tutorial!

How appropriate, "halo braid", no?! ;) Finally, I have this ready for you...I apologize for the delay! This braid looks intricate, but is really quite easy and quick to pull off...the original video (prior to the warp speed braiding...watch the video to see what I mean) was just a bit over 8 minutes long...not too shabby! So, here you go...right in time for you to try it out on your little girl for Easter!

Crock-Pot Fajitas

You! Yes, YOU!! You must stop whatevertheheck it is that you are doing, and make this recipe. Right now. Tonight. Well...wait. You should probably finish reading this post first...you know...so you know how to make it... But then...STOP! STOP everything, make this, and thank me later! Oh, hold it...wait just a sec (again)...actually, I got this recipe from Melissa...yes, the Melissa of this story ! And this story ...which, well...is the same story, just told two different ways! ;) So, you can thank her...I guess. Well, in any event...prepare your tastebuds to be tantalized! You'll need this: And, this: You'll also need chicken breasts or steak, but since photographing your "main ingredient" is, like, soooo passe, I've left it out. ( Ahem... ) Just keepin ' up with the times, friend. So...slice up those peppers and onions into cute little strips... And...try your best to not slice up the little fingers that are sneaking away pepper strips... (Lemme just inte