Okay, so I realize they're "just" blog awards, but gosh, to a girl like me that's really somethin'. I mean, I've never won an award in my whole life (well, except for that one night, at band camp...kidding, kidding), and now, two (well, three, if you count my one from last week! Not that I'm bragging or anything, just sayin'...you know?!).
So, I'll shut up now and show you the goods!
Maria awarded me this!
Thank you for thinking I'm a gem! That's so sweet, Maria! No rules with this one, just the glory and honor of being "gemmed"!
Jennifer awarded me this today (isn't it cute?!!). I'm so flattered that you think I'm deserving of a "Fabulous" award, thank you!
Now, for the "work"...rules are I need to 'fess up to five current obsessions and re-award it to five bloggers. Here goes:
1. Shoes...always has been, always will be. Currently, I'm on kick for flats with a flash...you know, a great color, a big POP to make an outfit! I'll have to show you my yellow flats from earlier this summer. They are to die for!
2. Blogging...yes, blogging. I
waste spend waaayyyyy too much of my day on the 'puter when I could be doing something productive, like shopping for that awesome pair of flats um, like, you know, washing dishes or doing laundry.
3. Eating...have I mentioned that I'm PMSing? Yup, eating us out of house and home! Latest...Chicken Salad (basil, toasted almonds, grapes...mmmmmm, I want some now, be right back...).
4. Okay, back now, brushing crumbs off face, wiping hands on sweats...Oh, yeah #4...Mr. Wonderful. Man, I love that guy. Our marriage has been super strong lately (we're in a light time...more on that in a different post) and it is soooo wonderful to connect so strongly.
5. My kiddos...everyday they amaze me ('cept when they interrupt my precious computer time, darn little rugrats...). I'm amazed that God chose to bless me with the 5 children he did. That he thought I'd be a good enough mother to raise, nurture, and guide these awesome little creatures (and I mean that in a good way!).
Now, 5 "awardees":
1. Erin: She has the cutest little guy! Love reading 'bout their adventures!
2. Pink Slippers: 7 kiddos and always a great story...plus, she loves everything pink!
3. Leslie: Cute blog, newly wed...plus she starts her teaching job tomorrow...uh, today, I guess (judging by the time!).
4. Heather: Oz and her adorable cuties (and the fun quotes that come out of their mouths!
5. Maria: With her cool sketches and fun loving attitude!
Whew!!!! I think it's time for bed now!!