Turns out I have to list 10 honest things about myself (you know, "Honest Scrap"), so here goes:
1. I'm horribly, utterly disorganized. Terribly...just ask Mr. Wonderful, I'm sure he'd be happy to tell you all about my disorganization! Ugh...I frustrate myself, sometimes!
2. You know those awesome yellow flats? Um...they're a half size too small. I just had to have them, tho'!!
3. I love giving birth. Crazy, I know! But I love being in labor and delivering a baby. What an amazing feeling! (And, for the record...no epidural here!! That's how much I love it!)
4. I'm terrified of death. My biological father passed away when I was very young (Tiny Girl's age)...I have no memories of him, and I think that is what terrifies me. I have made Mr. Wonderful promise (many, many times!!) that if I were ever to die, to please not let my children forget me. Thankfully, though, my mom remarried an awesome man, who is my dad in every way, shape and form in my eyes and heart! (oop, just got a little teary there...)
5. I'm kind of a slacker, which is why I'm gonna stop at 5 honest things! I know, I know...I'm sorry! My award won't get taken away, will it?!! ;)
Thank you, ladies, for making my day! This is one appreciative Mama!!Much love,