5QF Sneak Peek at 2:30 in the afternoon?! Unheard of! I must be ill.
Wait...did you know that "ill" is the new "cool". As in, "those shoes are so ill"? At least that's what my brother says. Weirdo. (Hi little bro!)
Still recovering from the Christmas mayhem. We have been non-stop since Christmas Eve...and it won't end until this weekend is over! Craziness...and I wonder why life goes by so quickly!
Okay, so...sneak peek time.
Welcome to Five Question Friday!! You've come to the right place if you want a fun, easy post or if you've suddenly discovered your muses have run off to join the circus after the craziness of Christmas.
Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP!
Oh, and remember (pay close attention...this is the important one)...HAVE FUN!
Questions for Friday, December 30th: (Special thanks to @KatieB38, @amy_mcmommy, @gasfamily, @trooppetrie and @ByGollyMsHolly for their question suggestions! I would love to link you in a future 5QF, so come on over to my community or watch for my Thursday afternoon shout out for questions on Twitter and offer up your best question suggestions! Remember to @5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF if you go the Twitter route!)
1. What's the oldest piece of clothing in your closet?
2. How many random blog readers have you met?
3. Do you let your kids stay up till midnight on New Years Eve? (Or, if you don't have kiddos yet, did you get to stay up until midnight as a child?)
4. What are the gas prices where you live?
5. What is one resolution that you know you should do but are too afraid to try?
Alright...see you in the morning!