Boy, I'm gonna have to start getting my act together and getting this posted sooner! Thursdays have become incredibly busy!
Hey...have you entered my latest giveaway? It's beautiful. And wonderful. And so is the person (people) behind it. Check it out.
Okay, let's get to these questions!
Welcome to Five Question Friday!! You've come to the right place if you want a fun, easy post or if you've suddenly discovered your muses have been Christmas baking and are covered in flour and chocolate.
Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP!
Oh, and remember (pay close attention...this is the important one)...HAVE FUN!
Questions for Friday, December 9th: (Special thanks to @bloggerlinds (and @kandiipie too!), @kenedram, Sharayha, @bellismom and little old me for their question suggestions! I would love to link you in a future 5QF, so come on over to my community or watch for my Thursday afternoon shout out for questions on Twitter and offer up your best question suggestions! Remember to @5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF if you go the Twitter route!)
1. What's the best Christmas present you've ever received?
2. Worst/Funniest White Elephant gift ever received?
3. Is your Christmas tree plain and simple (white lights and matching ornaments) or is it wild and crazy (colored lights with lots of ornaments collected over the years)?
4. "How" do you iron your clothes? The old fashioned iron/ironing board way, the shower, back in the dryer, etc.
5. How much baking do you do for Christmas and what are your "must make" items? (I'm looking for recipes here, peeps...)
Phew! Okay...now, let's have some fun!!
Post a Comment
I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with mine...as long as they are respectful!