Thursday, December 10, 2009

Who Loves Lucy?!!

It's time!! Time to announce the lucky winner of Lucy the Lamb!!!

I am soooooo excited to announce the winner!! I can hardly stand it!

Are you ready?

Are you?!!

Alrighty then!!!

The lucky winner of lovable Lucy the Lamb is..............................

#44--Megan!!!!!

Congrats Megan!!! Contact me via email, and I'll get your little lamb out ASAP!!

Wow.

That was fun!!

Speaking of giveaways...lookin' for a fantastic stainless steel water bottle? Check it out here!!


4 comments:

  1. Oh YAY!! I'm super excited about Lucy! My son gets migraines, usually 3 or 4 times a month (if not more!) and I'm hoping that the heat will help! YAYAYAY! Thanks, Mama!
    (I'll even call it hotdish!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Megan! And dear MamaM, oh how I have missed coming by to read your posts! (can't wait til our office is closed for the Christmas break too....I will be able to catch up!)

    Blessings & Aloha!

    (...after being MIA with my blog reading...I'm afraid that no one will come back :o) So...if you have any time...please do come by and let me know that you were there with a comment, if you do.) (Is the tree house all done?)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with mine...as long as they are respectful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010