Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dear Santa:


Hey Santa...it's me...Mama M.

I just thought that, you know, since Christmas is so close and all...that I'd write you my Christmas List.

I've been good Mama this year! I was patient (most of the time), and I didn't raise my voice (okay, well...sometimes I did...), and I never, ever wanted to sell my children (okay, well...I did. Want to, that is...I never actually sold them.).

I've made yummy meals (and a few yucky ones), and baked cookies (yes, it was last Christmas, but it still counts, right?)...I've been a good friend ('cept when I said I'd call and didn't, or forgotten birthdays...), and a good daughter (right mom? I have...right?), I've loved my husband and always make sure the house is clean when he comes home (*snort*...okay, you got me there...I lied.).

So, Santa...the only thing I want this year (besides a lifetime of health and happiness for my children, husband and family, and...well...world peace and an end to hunger...)...I'd like a housekeeper.

Or a cleaning fairy.

Either will do...I won't discriminate. Heck, you could even send me one of your elves, and I will welcome him or her with open arms.

I'd even take an Oompa Loompa.

Whatever works.

Thanks, Santa!

You're the best!


10 comments:

  1. What I wouldn't do for a cleaning fairy!! Good luck on getting your wish!

    ~WM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! LOL I hope Santa brings you what you want for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cleaning fairy HAS been to my house a time or two. Funny thing is, she only shows up when my oldest daughter wants something from me! Ha! I'll take what I can get though. Hope you find a cleaning fairy of your own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I subscribe it, entirely..... when have you been in my mind?
    You are so funny!
    And only thinking about selling your kids, just doesn't count, believe me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo, a cleaning Oompa Loompa? Now THAT would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! I'd like to see a cleaning Oompa Loompa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HA! I want one! Let me know if it works, deal?

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great letter! I would love one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me too me too! Let us know if this works. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Add a cleaning fairy to my list too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with mine...as long as they are respectful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010