Saturday, December 26, 2009
Top 10 Ways You Know the Stomach Flu Just Went Through Your Family:
10. Every spare "bucket" you own is currently awaiting a good disinfection.
9. Every single bed in you home is bare...it's sheets waiting their turn for the washer.
8. An innocent *cough* has you jumping up and running for a bowl, bucket, box, shoe...anything.
7. Your pantry is stocked with crackers and ramen noodles.
6. Your fridge is stuffed with Gatorade, 7-up, and popsicles.
5. There is an odd, greenish hue to your children's complexions.
4. You feel hungry, but refuse to eat, because you wonder, "Is it my turn now?"
3. You have toast for lunch (even though you feel like you could eat an entire turkey) just. in. case.
2. You are constantly reminding your children, "don't fart unless you are on the toilet"!
And, the Number One Reason You Know the Stomach Flu Just Went Through Your Family:
1. The odd...sour smell that seems to have permeated EVERYTHING you own.
Posted by Mama M. at 4:48 PM