Sneak Peek... July 27, 2011 Just today...A photoshoot with my Goddaughter!LOVE the turquoise with her eyes...and pay close attention to the background. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow! Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels photography Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments MarieElizabethJuly 27, 2011 at 9:46 PMOMGosh what a cutie! Can't wait to see more of this one.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLindsJuly 27, 2011 at 10:05 PMthese are great Mama M! I can't wait to hear about your backdrop :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKTWJuly 27, 2011 at 10:05 PMThose gorgeous eyes! :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyOnlythemanagerJuly 27, 2011 at 11:02 PMShe's adorable and I agree, the turquoise is great with her eyes!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMelissa (bookn3rd)July 29, 2011 at 12:06 AMBeautiful! That backdrop looks Victorian. Very nice!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with mine...as long as they are respectful!
OMGosh what a cutie! Can't wait to see more of this one.
ReplyDeletethese are great Mama M! I can't wait to hear about your backdrop :)
ReplyDeleteThose gorgeous eyes! :)
ReplyDeleteShe's adorable and I agree, the turquoise is great with her eyes!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! That backdrop looks Victorian. Very nice!
ReplyDelete