A lickety split Thursday Night Sneak Peek comin' atcha! The kids and I have been playing all day...enjoying the sun and the perfect weather after the scorching heat of the last several days has passed!
Then, tonight, the Mr. and I scored some last minute (FREE!!) tickets to a local outdoor concert..."Quiet Riot" is the only bad I recognize (and don't ask me to name one of their songs...yet), but it should still be fun!
Okay, for you Five Question Friday "newbies"...this post, this very one you are reading at this very moment, is just the "sneak peek". Your chance to get the questions ahead of time. "Ahead of time" meaning that tomorrow, Friday, is when the actual post goes live, and that's where you link up YOUR post!
Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky to appear Friday morning and link up! The next rule is rigidly enforced and you can NOT participate if you break this rule...ready? You MUST...HAVE FUN!!! :)
Questions for Friday, July 22nd: (Special thanks to @ThisDaddys_Blog, @LauraPankratz, @PattiJensen, @zachsgang, @emenchho1 for their question suggetions! I love to share links, and I would LOVE to link you [blog OR twitter] in a future 5QF, so come on over to my Five Question Friday thread in my community and offer up your best question suggestions...or watch for my shout out for question on Thursdays and throw your best ones at me! Don't forget to @5crookedhalos me and try to remember to use hashtag #5QF!)
1. If your husband had the BIG V and you got pregnant what would your first reaction be? For the dudes, what would your first reaction be if your wife told you she was pregnant after the Big V?
2. Best memory about this summer so far.
3. How often do you change your sheets? Your kids sheets?
4. Having just gone through TSA, would you rather have a full-body scan or a pat-down?
5. Since it is fair time...what's your favorite fair (county or state) memory?
Okay friends...see you right back here tomorrow morning!
New follower and participating in your 5 Q's Friday. =)ReplyDelete
Living A Pretty Good Life