Skip to main content

Another: Note to Self

Dearest adorable, witty, fabulastic self:

When sitting upon the toilet, it will be in your best interest to take a precursory swipe of T.P across the seat. You know...just in case someone "sprinkled" when they tinkled.

Also, just so you are aware...Tiny Girl has you wrapped around her little finger. I'm not sure if you've noticed, but anytime she asks for something, it goes a little like this:

T.G, "Sirsty?"

You, "Oh, do you want some pop?"

T.G., "Pop!"

You, "What do you say?"

T.G., "P'ease?"

You, "Can I have a kiss?"

And then T.G. plants a big, sloppy wet one on your face, and promptly gets whatever it is she is wanting.

You see, every request of that little peanut is met by a request of yours..."what do you say" and "can I have a kiss"...and I'm just here to tell ya, "this can't go on forever".

Consider this fair warning that the stakes will rise, and before you know it, it'll be,


T.G. "Yo, ma...can I, like, have a new Mercedes?"

You (in your best mommy voice), "What do you say?"

She, "Puh-lease, mom."

You, "Can I have a kiss?"

And she may or may not plant a big, sloppy wet one on your face this time.

Consider yourself warned.


All my love,

Comments

  1. That sounds like the exact exchange that happens between Ava and I....every.single.time.

    So, today...."please, Mommt, tan I hab a tookie? first I will gib you a kiss!" She kissed me and then pulled the cookie out from behind her back. Like the little twerp knew I would say yes if she only kissed me first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was very funny...and VERY true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol I am a bit scared of the old, 'can I have a car' question myself...

    tahts what husbands are for! They get to say no!

    :)

    Blessings-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. That happens in YOUR HOUSE too?! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahaha Loved this post! Sorry about the toilet seat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so hard to say no when their so sweet :)
    I know how you feel on the seats :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha love this! i hate when i sit on a toilet and my bottom gets wet also!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, it happens with cute little boys too. Pwease - with wide big blue eyes...dangit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. teehee teeeheee that is so funny.... you keep the wittiness coming girl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with mine...as long as they are respectful!

Most Popular Posts

Coming soon...

Come here looking for the tutorial? It can be found here:  Halo Braid Tutorial!  Let me know how it goes! I had something in mind to try on Baby Girl's hair the other day...my best bud, Dr. J, did something similar to it on Belle once, and I was trying to replicate it. Instead, I got this: Isn't it pretty?! It didn't take nearly as long as it looks and isn't nearly as intricate as it looks! Vlog tutorial coming soon...(for those of you waiting, I'm sorry it's taking me so long!)

Halo Braid Tutorial!

How appropriate, "halo braid", no?! ;) Finally, I have this ready for you...I apologize for the delay! This braid looks intricate, but is really quite easy and quick to pull off...the original video (prior to the warp speed braiding...watch the video to see what I mean) was just a bit over 8 minutes long...not too shabby! So, here you go...right in time for you to try it out on your little girl for Easter!

Crock-Pot Fajitas

You! Yes, YOU!! You must stop whatevertheheck it is that you are doing, and make this recipe. Right now. Tonight. Well...wait. You should probably finish reading this post first...you know...so you know how to make it... But then...STOP! STOP everything, make this, and thank me later! Oh, hold it...wait just a sec (again)...actually, I got this recipe from Melissa...yes, the Melissa of this story ! And this story ...which, well...is the same story, just told two different ways! ;) So, you can thank her...I guess. Well, in any event...prepare your tastebuds to be tantalized! You'll need this: And, this: You'll also need chicken breasts or steak, but since photographing your "main ingredient" is, like, soooo passe, I've left it out. ( Ahem... ) Just keepin ' up with the times, friend. So...slice up those peppers and onions into cute little strips... And...try your best to not slice up the little fingers that are sneaking away pepper strips... (Lemme just inte