Skip to main content

A Mish Mash Post

Ahhhh, what a day. After last night, when I had completely convinced myself that I was going to die a painful, tortuous Flu Mist death...I woke up alive!! Oh, I had never been so pleased to see the buttcrack of dawn!! Bright and shiny, Good morning Mama M.!!!

Yes, I lived (insert huge sigh of relief here)!!

And now, here I am, writing a "Mish Mash Post"...or a post about nothing and everything all at once...or something like that. So, excuse me while I bore you.

I'm just grateful to be alive, tappity tapping away on my keyboard...

-------------------------------------

Thank you to Marie, a sweet lady (who is uber talented...there I go again, pining away for those two cute little dots above the 'u'...) who bestowed upon me this award:

Aw, isn't it great?!! Turns out, that this award comes with some "Rules", so to speak...and you know how I am with rules, so I'll try my best to adhere to them.

But I ain't promisin' nuthin'!!

Here we go:

Rules

1. Answer the survey below...you can only use one word answers!

2. Pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers!

3. Alert them that you have given them this award!

4. Have Fun!

The Fun Part

1. Where is your cell phone? purse

2. Your hair? Hot Mom Hair! (Oops, only one word...)

3. Your mother? awesome

4. Your father? amazing

5. Your favorite food? mashed potatoes (forgive me for two words...it's just one food!)

6. Your dream last night? death (see above intro.)

7. Your favorite drink? Iced Coffee (gosh this one word thing is hard)

8. Your dream/goal? lakehome

9. What room are you in? basement

10. Your hobby? shopping

11. Your fear? death (see above intro.)

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? right here

13. Where were you last night? in bed, dying

14. Something that you aren’t? talented

15. Muffins? tops

16. Wish list item? KitchenAid Mixer (geez, I can't do this with only one word)

17. Where did you grow up? right here

18. Last thing you did? bedtime

19. What are you wearing? turtleneck

20. Your TV? Rambo

21. Your pets? dog

22. Friends? fabulastic

23. Your life? blissful chaos (oops, two again)

24. Your mood? content

25. Missing someone? nope

26. Vehicle? minivan (whatelse!!)

27. Something you’re not wearing? earrings

28. Your favorite store? Limited

29. Your favorite color? plum

30. When was the last time you laughed? today

31. Last time you cried? last night (did I mention I thought I was dying?)

32. Your best friend? Hubby

33. One place that I go to over and over? computer

34. One person who emails me regularly? mom

35. Favorite place to eat? Chipotle

And now...my 6 bloggers (I'm doing "real good like" with these rules, dontcha think?!):

1. Liz

2. Keely

3. Kate

4. Amanda

5. Carol

6. Alycia

Whew!! (wipes sweat from brow)...that was intense.

-----------------------------------------

In other Bloggy News, my blog buddy, Keely, is hosting a totally hip and rockin' giveaway! Check it out...it's awesome!

---------------------------------------

And, with that, my friends, I bid you adieu! I'm off to get some non-death fearing sleep!

'Nite, mates!!



Comments

  1. I am so glad you survived the Flu Mist! Thanks for the award! I love surveys. I'll get to talk about myself for a change =-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soooo glad you're alive!! Phew!!

    Thanks for the award..You're the bestest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woozah!!! Thanks for the award-I'm so honored! I will be following the rules, too, soon! :)

    Glad you are feeling better!! BAD, BAD, FLU!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have absolutely no idea what Flu Mist is, but I am glass you are on the right side of the grass, my friend :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Mish Mash Post was lots of fun! Thanks for sharing!! And so glad you are feeling better! Have a Super Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the award~ it's so appreciated. If I don't get to it soon, it'll slip through the cracks I'm afraid. I'll do my best. :-)

    Blessings to you,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award! It's always nice to be recognized by a fellow blogger, isn't it? Just found your blog and it's so adorable! Would love to be a new follower if you follow as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with mine...as long as they are respectful!

Most Popular Posts

Coming soon...

Come here looking for the tutorial? It can be found here:  Halo Braid Tutorial!  Let me know how it goes! I had something in mind to try on Baby Girl's hair the other day...my best bud, Dr. J, did something similar to it on Belle once, and I was trying to replicate it. Instead, I got this: Isn't it pretty?! It didn't take nearly as long as it looks and isn't nearly as intricate as it looks! Vlog tutorial coming soon...(for those of you waiting, I'm sorry it's taking me so long!)

Halo Braid Tutorial!

How appropriate, "halo braid", no?! ;) Finally, I have this ready for you...I apologize for the delay! This braid looks intricate, but is really quite easy and quick to pull off...the original video (prior to the warp speed braiding...watch the video to see what I mean) was just a bit over 8 minutes long...not too shabby! So, here you go...right in time for you to try it out on your little girl for Easter!

Crock-Pot Fajitas

You! Yes, YOU!! You must stop whatevertheheck it is that you are doing, and make this recipe. Right now. Tonight. Well...wait. You should probably finish reading this post first...you know...so you know how to make it... But then...STOP! STOP everything, make this, and thank me later! Oh, hold it...wait just a sec (again)...actually, I got this recipe from Melissa...yes, the Melissa of this story ! And this story ...which, well...is the same story, just told two different ways! ;) So, you can thank her...I guess. Well, in any event...prepare your tastebuds to be tantalized! You'll need this: And, this: You'll also need chicken breasts or steak, but since photographing your "main ingredient" is, like, soooo passe, I've left it out. ( Ahem... ) Just keepin ' up with the times, friend. So...slice up those peppers and onions into cute little strips... And...try your best to not slice up the little fingers that are sneaking away pepper strips... (Lemme just inte