Skip to main content

Five Question Friday!! 10/9

My Little Life

Hey friends! It's Friday...and it's time for Five Question Friday!! I dunno 'bout anyone else, but I really look forward to this!! Hope you'll join in!


Rules, my dear...copy the following questions, paste them to your blog, answer them...then, grab the MckLinky code and link up! I'd love it if you'd link back to me...but, that's not a requirement! ;) And, if you don't have a blog...feel free to answer the questions in the comments below!


Here we go!! (Special thanks, this week, to A., Liz, and Sandy for their questions! Wanna contribute? Check out the discussion in my community!)


1. What is the one thing that you reach for the most in a day (excluding phones and computers)?


2. What is the farthest you have been from home?


3. What kind of cell phone do you have? Love it or hate it?


4. Coke or Pepsi?


5. If you could go back and change anything about your wedding day, what would it be and why?


----------------------------------


1. What is the one thing that you reach for the most in a day (excluding phones and computers)?

Awww, man! I can't say computers? Guess I'll have to go with laundry!! I actually (kind of) don't mind laundry, as long as it doesn't get ahead of me, as long as I don't have to fold the whites, and as long as someone else puts it away.

Is that cheating? If I don't like whites and putting it away? Well, it'll have to do!!

2. What is the farthest you have been from home?

Hmmmmm, is California or Florida farther from MN? Oh, wait!!! Maui! Mr. Wonderful and I went there on our honeymoon! It was fabulous and gorgeous and rainy and the whales were frolicking and I can't wait to go back!

I'm thinking for our 10 year anniversary (in '11) we'll go back, kiddos will be good ages for others to watch...heck, I could probably just leave 'em home.

Just kidding. About the leaving them home...not about going to Maui! Sign me up for Maui!!

3. What kind of cell phone do you have? Love it or hate it?

Yo! I got me an iPhone!! After much hmmm'ing and haaaa'ing, debating and deciding, pro and con'ing...I took the plunge! And I love it! I can hardly believe I survived without it in the first place.

Now, if only I can find an app that'll clean my house. They say "there's an app for everything"!!

4. Coke or Pepsi?

Okay, so, I used to be a total Pepsi girl. Loved it, couldn't stand Coke. Then, I got pregnant with Tiny Girl, and for some reason, Coke was better than Pepsi? I dunno, crazy preggo thing, I guess.

But, (shhhhh, don't tell my mom, we kind of have a Pepsi/Coke rivalry goin'!!)...it kinda made me convert! I used to be bummed when a restaurant carried Coke, now I don't mind! I always used to say that Coke "made my teeth feel funny"...I know, it's kind of neurotic, but it did!! They would get all squeaky or something!

5. If you could go back and change anything about your wedding day, what would it be and why?

No hesitation with this one!

My photos. I was soooooo disappointed with the photographer, it was a big bummer. It was probably, partially, my fault. I insisted on not seeing my groom until the moment I was walking down the aisle...and that meant for some extra taking down and setting up for the photographer...I think things were rushed.

But I have no character or individuality to my photos. None. It bums me out when I see all the fabulous photos of other weddings.

Oh well, I guess my memory is still good, so that works!

Well, there it is, my friends!! Can't wait to read your answers!




MckLinky Blog Hop





Comments

  1. Yay!! Love me some Five Questions!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you find that "house cleaning ap"..please bog about it and tell us all where to get it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been to Maui! I bet it is gorgeous. I keep hoping we get stationed there someday, but with our luck we'll get stuck in podunk somewhere lol. I'm sorry about your wedding photos!!! All my wedding photos were crooked...like he couldn't hold the camera straight. Sad to not have beautiful photos for such a beautiful day, but you're right, at least you have the memories!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm beginning to wonder if rain in Hawaii is a common theme?! We were there for our honeymoon, too, and it rained nine out of the ten days we were there! It was insane :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sign me up for that house cleaning app. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am jealous of your ipod! Wish I had at&t. I am a total Apple girl! Bummer about your wedding photos!! :(

    I hear great things about Maui! Hope to visit some day!

    Thanks for taking my suggestions again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just discovered your blog today, and I LOVE it. And the Five Question Friday is really fun! Thanks for bringing it to us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sign me up for Maui too! Also please let me know if you discover before I do and app for cleaning house! Or maybe one for at least picking up toys? Or one for cleaning up the mess of a son I have after he eats!

    And I don't know what they did before cell phones? When was that?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man. Maui? I'm so jealous. I'm definitely hoping to get there one day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gingerbeer is just really strong Gingerale. Jamacian Style. You can definitely taste the Gingerale, it is something you either love or hate.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My thing to change about my wedding is the exact same! Oh how I wish I could get the awesome photos that my sister & friends have gotten. :( Oh well, I guess there's always the 20 yr vow renewal to look forward to...if I can get Hubs to agree to it. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey
    Glad I chose to join in! It was fun! So, an RN in MN, I have to ask...where? I work at the U as a HUC. Also, I went to Cali as well with band, Rose Bowl parade! Sometimes, it pays to be a nerd! LOL
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for visiting our blog and hosting this blog hop. I hope to be back next week to answer 5 more questions. It was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with mine...as long as they are respectful!

Most Popular Posts

Coming soon...

Come here looking for the tutorial? It can be found here:  Halo Braid Tutorial!  Let me know how it goes! I had something in mind to try on Baby Girl's hair the other day...my best bud, Dr. J, did something similar to it on Belle once, and I was trying to replicate it. Instead, I got this: Isn't it pretty?! It didn't take nearly as long as it looks and isn't nearly as intricate as it looks! Vlog tutorial coming soon...(for those of you waiting, I'm sorry it's taking me so long!)

Halo Braid Tutorial!

How appropriate, "halo braid", no?! ;) Finally, I have this ready for you...I apologize for the delay! This braid looks intricate, but is really quite easy and quick to pull off...the original video (prior to the warp speed braiding...watch the video to see what I mean) was just a bit over 8 minutes long...not too shabby! So, here you go...right in time for you to try it out on your little girl for Easter!

Crock-Pot Fajitas

You! Yes, YOU!! You must stop whatevertheheck it is that you are doing, and make this recipe. Right now. Tonight. Well...wait. You should probably finish reading this post first...you know...so you know how to make it... But then...STOP! STOP everything, make this, and thank me later! Oh, hold it...wait just a sec (again)...actually, I got this recipe from Melissa...yes, the Melissa of this story ! And this story ...which, well...is the same story, just told two different ways! ;) So, you can thank her...I guess. Well, in any event...prepare your tastebuds to be tantalized! You'll need this: And, this: You'll also need chicken breasts or steak, but since photographing your "main ingredient" is, like, soooo passe, I've left it out. ( Ahem... ) Just keepin ' up with the times, friend. So...slice up those peppers and onions into cute little strips... And...try your best to not slice up the little fingers that are sneaking away pepper strips... (Lemme just inte