Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Blogoversary Count Down--Day 3!

***Update: Answers revealed below and points awarded in comments!! Stay tuned for tomorrow's quiz, and I'll make sure to hide the comments this time! (D'oh! *slaps forehead*)

I dunno about y'all, but I'm having fun going back and looking at my old posts (and realizing, holy heck!!, that I should go clean some of them up!!)...


But, today...I'm gonna shake things up!

General trivia...and only one Mama question! 'bout these?

Today's questions: (same points, as usual...)

1. In what year did the United States declare it's independence?

2. What world famous clinic/hospital is located in Rochester, Minnesota?
***Mayo Clinic

3. What was the date of my very first "TreeHouse Chronicles"? (And, man!! Can't wait to get that goin' again!!)
***August 9th, 09

Okay...on your mark...get set...GO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with long as they are respectful!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010