Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bein' Goofy...

I'm gonna join in Arizona Mamma's, "You Know You're a Mom When...sDAZE" with this post!

You know you're a mom when you're willing sacrifice any pride, for a fun photobooth session with your boy!!

You all saw the licking photo yesterday, right?! I had to claim my boy, you know!! ;)

But, there's a bit of a story behind that photo.

It begins with goofiness...

And ends with a big ol' Scooby Doo lick!!


  1. Look at his face as you are licking him! That is hilarious. You are a doll, you know?

    Thank you so much for linking up.

  2. He sure is a cutie. Even with all that craziness, I would lick him too if he were mine!!

  3. Ah, the joys of Photobooth AND kids! Love the pictures! Happy Wednesday!

  4. Yummy..salty kiddo favorite! These photos are great. They made me smile!

  5. Oh my gosh, I love love LOVE this!! you're going to look back at these one day with such joy and love! ^_^

  6. So cute!! Great to break out when the girl friends come to visit!

  7. Y'all crack me up!

    He looks just like you!!!!

  8. That is hysterical! Such a silly mommy thing to do! Luv it!

  9. hahaha!!! so fun! Awesome pics!!

  10. Oh that's just plain awesome! You are a fun momma!

  11. Cute! His expression in that last one is priceless!


I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with long as they are respectful!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010