Turns out I have to list 10 honest things about myself (you know, "Honest Scrap"), so here goes:
1. I'm horribly, utterly disorganized. Terribly...just ask Mr. Wonderful, I'm sure he'd be happy to tell you all about my disorganization! Ugh...I frustrate myself, sometimes!
2. You know those awesome yellow flats? Um...they're a half size too small. I just had to have them, tho'!!
3. I love giving birth. Crazy, I know! But I love being in labor and delivering a baby. What an amazing feeling! (And, for the record...no epidural here!! That's how much I love it!)
4. I'm terrified of death. My biological father passed away when I was very young (Tiny Girl's age)...I have no memories of him, and I think that is what terrifies me. I have made Mr. Wonderful promise (many, many times!!) that if I were ever to die, to please not let my children forget me. Thankfully, though, my mom remarried an awesome man, who is my dad in every way, shape and form in my eyes and heart! (oop, just got a little teary there...)
5. I'm kind of a slacker, which is why I'm gonna stop at 5 honest things! I know, I know...I'm sorry! My award won't get taken away, will it?!! ;)
Thank you, ladies, for making my day! This is one appreciative Mama!!Much love,
You are so very welcome! I'm glad I could make you smile :)ReplyDelete
congrats- you totally deserve them!!ReplyDelete
Yay for the new blog header! It's adorable!ReplyDelete
Oh, since i am just catching up on your post...I didnt realize until this one that it was a new header than when you posted about doing the new background sides.ReplyDelete
Your header is perfect!
Congratulations on your awards!
And wow! you love labor and delivery??? No epidurals here...ours weighed 8lbs 2oz, 9lbs. 2oz, and 8 lbs, they were pretty quick... 2 hrs, 40 min, 6 min(from when they broke my water to birth)...and I loved everything about our newborn babies...but oooh, can't say that I love the labor adn actual delivery part! Wow! ...but then again, popping a pimple, is way too much pain for me!
You are an amazing woman! haha
Blessings & aloha!