So, I did this last Friday (idea via carebear), and then Meghan suggested I make a carnival out of it, and I aim to please, so here we are! The start of the Five Question Friday Carnival! (Only I promise not to allow any creepy carnies in here, 'k?)
Here's the dealio...copy and paste the queries (isn't that a fun word??) into a blog post...answer them (that's the most important part...) then come on back and link 'er up!
I'm lucky enough to be a "tester" for a mini Blog Hop with MckLinky! And, to drum up a little business, I'll even offer a giveaway with it! (I ain't to proud to beg!!) So, link up and you'll be entered to win a fun little surprise (it's even a surprise to me...I don't know what it is yet...but it'll be fun, I promise!!)...one winner will be randomly chosen!
1. What is the most embarrassing thing your Mother-in-law has ever said to you? (Thanks Meghan, for the fun question!)
2. What would you say is your favourite thing about YOU? (I just had to spell favorite with a "u"...I like to pretend I'm British or Australian sometimes...now, excuse me while I use the loo...hopefully there is not a que!)
3. Speaking of "loos", toilet paper roll...under or over?
4. What is your most memorable childhood family vacation?
5. If you could choose one super power, what would it be?