Friday, August 14, 2009

Five Question Friday Blog Hop!

It's Friday!!!!

So, I did this last Friday (idea via carebear), and then Meghan suggested I make a carnival out of it, and I aim to please, so here we are! The start of the Five Question Friday Carnival! (Only I promise not to allow any creepy carnies in here, 'k?)

Here's the dealio...copy and paste the queries (isn't that a fun word??) into a blog post...answer them (that's the most important part...) then come on back and link 'er up!

I'm lucky enough to be a "tester" for a mini Blog Hop with MckLinky! And, to drum up a little business, I'll even offer a giveaway with it! (I ain't to proud to beg!!) So, link up and you'll be entered to win a fun little surprise (it's even a surprise to me...I don't know what it is yet...but it'll be fun, I promise!!) winner will be randomly chosen!

1. What is the most embarrassing thing your Mother-in-law has ever said to you? (Thanks Meghan, for the fun question!)

2. What would you say is your favourite thing about YOU? (I just had to spell favorite with a "u"...I like to pretend I'm British or Australian, excuse me while I use the loo...hopefully there is not a que!)

3. Speaking of "loos", toilet paper roll...under or over?

4. What is your most memorable childhood family vacation?

5. If you could choose one super power, what would it be?

Wooo hoooo! Let the fun begin!

MckLinky Blog Hop


  1. What a fun idea.


    Thank you for the award. You rock.
    Sorry I have not acknowledged it earlier...I really have a bad cold with a few kiddos here. Next Monday I will post about it (with my not me monday). Sorry again. I rally appreciate it.

  2. Yay!! I did it!! my first blog hop..

  3. Done! Thank heaven for nap times. :)

  4. Aww...I missed this! but will be looking forward to your next one!

    What a fun carnival, especially love that you have the questions already to go... back to my catching up on blog reads!


I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with long as they are respectful!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010