1. What is the most embarrassing thing your Mother-in-law has ever said to you? (Thanks Meghan, for the fun question!) Hmmmm...not so much something my MIL said to me, but more what my hubby said to her! It was the night after our wedding, we were at a hotel getting ready to fly out early the next morning on our honeymoon. Checking in briefly with our parents via phone before taking off, Mr. Wonderful was talking to his mom while I lay in bed gazing at my new groom's face. I had worn ballet flats the entire day of our wedding, and my legs were mighty sore from the standing, walking, dancing in such unsupportive shoes. Keeping in mind it is the night after our wedding night (and we all know what goes on on our wedding nights, right???) Mr. Wonderful's mom asks, "How's Mama M.?" ('cept, you know, she doesn't really call me Mama M...) and Mr. Wonderful says, "Well, she's a little sore."
Gosh...I just about died! 'Course, we knew what kind of sore he was talking about (my legs)...but the awkward pause she left him with told us what she was thinking!
2. What would you say is your favourite thing about YOU? (I just had to spell favorite with a "u"...I like to pretend I'm British or Australian sometimes...now, excuse me while I use the loo...hopefully there is not a que!) You mean, besides my killer taste in shoes? Hmmm...on a serious note, I would say my fave thing about myself is my compassion. My ability to connect with my family, my friends, my patients.
3. Speaking of "loos", toilet paper roll...under or over? Over!!! Definitely, no questions asked, over!!!
4. What is your most memorable childhood family vacation? Our trip to Disney. So fun...my parents were not financially stable, so that they sacrificed for us to go on that trip means even more to me now as a "financially responsible" adult!
5. If you could choose one super power, what would it be? Oh, gosh...just one? How 'bout the ability to morph your super powers??? Okay, okay...I would love to have a bonefide "bullsh**" detector...yeah *giggle* that'd be awesome!!
Have a fantastic weekend!