I'm ready to do something fun and easy that doesn't require a whole lotta brain power!!
Enter: Five Question Friday...the easiest, most fun (funnest?) blog carnival around! Trust me when I say this...it's easy peasy lemon squeezy!! And, besides...it's what all the cool kids do. Or something. (How's that for peer pressure?)
This is just your friendly weekly reminder that this very post is just the "preview". Your sneak peek at the questions, so you can get your blog post all ready to go for the linky tomorrow!
I'm sending out a desperate plea for question suggestions...it's slim pickin's over there, and while I can certainly make a feeble attempt to come up with entertaining questions...it's a whole lot more fun when I can link people and give them credit for their questions!
Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then c'mon back (tomorrow morning) to link up!! Feel free to leave your answers in the comments below if you don't have a blog!
Questions for Friday, September 24th: (Special thanks to Colleen [no blog], inspiration from Pam, Tiffany, Angelina, and Jill for their question suggestions! If YOU would like to be linked in a future 5QF, c'mon over to my community and offer up your best question suggestions!!)
1. If you could speak with a different accent, what would it be (i.e Australian, Scottish)?
2. Can you fall asleep anywhere? (i.e floor, couch, deck)
3. Do you use public restrooms? If so, do you sit on the toilet?
4. If you were stuck in an elevator for 24 hours, what celebrity would you most want to be stuck with?
5. Where did you & your significant other go on your 1st date?
Alright, my dears...there they are! We'll see you right back here, bright and early tomorrow morning!