Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Brain...

It's fried. (Case in point: I first titled this post "My Brian". I don't even know a Brian I could claim as my own.)

I think I've started about 30 posts, gotten three sentences into them, stopped, shook my head, and started over.

I've decided today is a photo day. I'm gonna show you a photo...and save my thinkin' skills for the 5QF Sneak Peek! How 'bout that?

Here ya go...some recent faves...oh, yeah...and a video of the Mr.!:

The First Day of School

My Spunky Babe

My Musical (or not) Mr. W!


  1. The pictures are great and the video was too funny!

  2. Hahahahaha! Mr W :) hahahahaha!! I'm going to give him such a hard time about that! But, on the other hand, he's SO DARNED CUTE! You married very well, my friend :)

    Love you, M!


I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with long as they are respectful!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010