Monday, August 23, 2010

Help me!! Help me!!

Hey friends!! Good morning to y'all!

I hope everyone had a great weekend...we did, it was crazy busy, but F-U-N, fun!! Okay, so I've mentioned here and there that I was going to need your help with something...and now, I'm letting it all out there!

Remember my "Tangy Basil Potato Salad" that I created for a recipe contest with Tasteful Selections? Well...

I'm a finalist!!

I have a chance to win a $500 gift certificate to Williams-Sonoma, but I NEED YOU!! The contest is now entirely based upon "popular vote"...and I need people to "like" my video!

Visit this YouTube link to watch my video:

And please, please, pretty please click "Like"!! Lurkers...I know you're out there! Come on out of hiding, and help a sister out!

I'll keep you posted about the end the meantime, I'm keeping my fingers crossed!! ;)


  1. Yes, we "lurkers" are out here. Headed there now....

  2. I'm on my way to vote for you now :)

  3. Another lurker crawling out of the shadows to go and vote for you!

    Danielle Leigh

  4. I crawled out from my under my lurker rock to go vote. The sun is so bright... but for you and your potato salad, I risked it. Good luck! :)

  5. i "liked" you. good luck. congrats on making it to be a finalist

  6. Another lurker who went and "liked" you. I hope you win that gift certificate :)


I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with long as they are respectful!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010