Monday, March 5, 2012

A Recent Photoshoot...


One of my dear, sweet friends recently brought her freshly turned 2 year old over for some pictures.

If you remember, I did her one year pictures...


And, she just wasn't havin' it. At all. Didn't really appreciate me at ALL. Or my camera.

This time, we started out in a similar fashion...



And then? Then I mentioned a sucker after we were done and suddenly?




WOWZA!! Where's this girl been the last two years?! ;)



She was a delight...and I think I got some pretty good shots!


7 comments:

  1. I adore the second to last one. Stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos you are really talented! I like the one of her laying on the floor smiling just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very talented what a gorgeous girl and wonderful photos x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! It's funny how much difference a sucker makes isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos, I will have to try the sucker trick with my son the next time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so glad i dropped by! your photography is as wonderful as i remember. great job! wished you lived closer, i'm in need of a family photo without heads missing. lol

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with mine...as long as they are respectful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010