Monday, March 5, 2012

He's Driving...


In case you didn't know...he passed.

And...newest news...he has his own car! It's a joint effort...his dad paid for the car, but we are carrying insurance. Pretty sure we're gettin' the shaft with that deal.

Photos of new car to come at a later date...but, here he is (look close) driving all alone for the very first time. (I was so paparazzi-ish with these! He totally ducked into the car to try to escape my camera...)




Yes, I will totally admit that I pooped my pants when I saw his number pop up on caller ID about 10 minutes after he left. Turns out he was just telling me the flower shop was closed.

Silly mom.

1 comment:

  1. Paparazzi. Ha. That'll be me when my kids start driving too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with mine...as long as they are respectful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010