Skip to main content

Happy Birthday Handsome


39. Wow. One year from the big 40 and still handsome as ever.


I am blessed to have you in my life. Blessed that God chose you as "the one" for me.

I love you because you are kind.

I love you because you are smart.

I love you because you are a wonderful daddy.

I love you because you are an amazing husband.

I love you because you love your mom.

I love you because you are funny.

I love you because your faith runs deep.

I love you because you are patient.

I love you because you are a perfectionist.

I love you because you are not perfect.

I love you because you pack like a girl.

I love you because you always check the oil before a car trip.

I love you because you are safe.

I love you because you love to learn.

I love you because you are strong.

I love you because you help around the house.

I love you because you teach our children about the outdoors.

I love you because you are a good friend to others.

I love you because you are reverent.

I love you because you show respect.

I love you because you are chivalrous.

I love you because you know how to cook eggs.

I love you because you grill a perfect steak.

I love you because you aren't afraid to try things (unless it's a roller coaster).

I love you because you stand up for yourself.

I love you because you are passionate.

I love you because you are so stinkin' handsome.

I love you because you work so hard.

I love you because you enjoy what you do.

I love you because you know how to build stuff.

I love you because you are supportive.

I love you because you provide.

I love you because you will ask for directions (eventually).

I love you because you like to dance.

I love you because you have goals.

I love you because you set an excellent example.

I love you because you can build a fire without matches.

I love you because you have an amazing smile.

I love you because you are you.

I love you so incredibly much. You are amazing. Thank you for being so wonderful.

Happy Birthday Mr. Wonderful...you make me a better me because you are such an amazing you!


Comments

  1. Aw, what a sweet tribute to the hubs!! Sounds like you have a good teammat, that is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like love to me! :) One of the reasons I like your blog is because you are always respectful to your hubby w/o being too weird about the whole thing--does this make sense?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with mine...as long as they are respectful!

Most Popular Posts

Coming soon...

Come here looking for the tutorial? It can be found here:  Halo Braid Tutorial!  Let me know how it goes! I had something in mind to try on Baby Girl's hair the other day...my best bud, Dr. J, did something similar to it on Belle once, and I was trying to replicate it. Instead, I got this: Isn't it pretty?! It didn't take nearly as long as it looks and isn't nearly as intricate as it looks! Vlog tutorial coming soon...(for those of you waiting, I'm sorry it's taking me so long!)

Halo Braid Tutorial!

How appropriate, "halo braid", no?! ;) Finally, I have this ready for you...I apologize for the delay! This braid looks intricate, but is really quite easy and quick to pull off...the original video (prior to the warp speed braiding...watch the video to see what I mean) was just a bit over 8 minutes long...not too shabby! So, here you go...right in time for you to try it out on your little girl for Easter!

Crock-Pot Fajitas

You! Yes, YOU!! You must stop whatevertheheck it is that you are doing, and make this recipe. Right now. Tonight. Well...wait. You should probably finish reading this post first...you know...so you know how to make it... But then...STOP! STOP everything, make this, and thank me later! Oh, hold it...wait just a sec (again)...actually, I got this recipe from Melissa...yes, the Melissa of this story ! And this story ...which, well...is the same story, just told two different ways! ;) So, you can thank her...I guess. Well, in any event...prepare your tastebuds to be tantalized! You'll need this: And, this: You'll also need chicken breasts or steak, but since photographing your "main ingredient" is, like, soooo passe, I've left it out. ( Ahem... ) Just keepin ' up with the times, friend. So...slice up those peppers and onions into cute little strips... And...try your best to not slice up the little fingers that are sneaking away pepper strips... (Lemme just inte