Gorgeousness is headed our way...just in time for Dubya's First Communion! Sunday is supposed to be mid 70's, sunny and pretty much perfection.
Tomorrow we are meeting up with the Mr.'s frat buddies...should be a fun time!
Well, since I am falling asleep writing this, let's just get right down to business!
Questions for Friday, March 23rd: (Special thanks to Pam (@trooppetrie) from Troop Petrie, Sandy (@PardonMyDust) from Pardon My Dust, Erin (@emenchho1) from The Life and Times of E1, Anna (@annacdaisy) The Single Mommy Chronicles, and Stacy (@JacksonJsmom) from A Boy Makes 3 for their question suggestions! I would love to link you in a future 5QF, so come on over to my community or watch for my Thursday afternoon shout out for questions on Twitter and offer up your best question suggestions! Remember to @5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF if you go the Twitter route!)
Welcome to Five Question Friday!! You've come to the right place if you want a fun, easy post or if you've suddenly discovered your muses are completely pooped out and unwilling to offer up anything inspiring.!
Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP! (Feel free to play along on Twitter, also!)
Oh, and remember (pay close attention...this is the important one)...HAVE FUN!
1. What giveaway would you like to do on your blog?
2. If you had to choose between natural artistic ability and natural athletic ability, which would it be?
3. Do you ditch the coat the minute it becomes "spring" or are you a holdout for more cool temps?
4. What would you do if you won the mega millions lotto of 1/2 billion dollars?
5. You are at a hotel by yourself...what do you do?
You. Here. In the am. Over 'n out! ;)
(P.S-Didja see the super cute giveaway I have going on? Check it out here!)