Monday, September 14, 2009

Oh, Sweet Little Man

My little man, E.W., is a kindergartner now. I thought he'd jump in feet first, never looking back.

The first thing he said to me today?

"I don't wanna go, mama."

And turned his head into the pillow.

"I hate school."

Concerned me, "Why, sweet baby?"

"'Cuz I miss you."

Oh, just take my heart out and tear it into a thousand pieces...

"I miss you, too, my love."


  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!

  2. I pray he stays like my Brandon, who, at 13, still snuggles, kisses me, and runs into my arms when I get home, or when he gets home from school. It fills my heart with such joy!

  3. Awwwww.....they are so sweet when they are little! Then they become TEENAGERS! grrrrr....
    My son is 11, and he is still lovey with me. I hope he stays that way a little while longer.

  4. OK, I officially don't want my kids to get any older now. If it wasn't for the prospect of grandchildren huh? ;)

  5. Hope he had a GREAT day though!

  6. Aww how sweet! Isabelle is so not like that. I brought her to school today and she said, "See ya later gator!"

  7. How sweet! When Lane went to K, he cried the very first afternoon when I picked him up. I said, "What happened??!!"

    He said, "You left me there ALL DAY!" And just melted into tears.

    Broke my heart. Now he barely says bye when he gets out of the car. Equally heartbreaking.

    Enjoy it now! Some days I want to freeze time.

  8. Awwww that kind of maid me tear up a little, very cute. I have a feeling I will be the one saying "I hate school" when my kids go!

  9. Oh goodness! I'd have been tempted to keep your little guy home...

    What a sweet post!

    Blessings & Aloha!


I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with long as they are respectful!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010