Monday, June 8, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Back for more! I just can't NOT do a Not Me! Monday! I was gonna opt out this Monday, but just couldn't stay away!

First and formost, I am not taking this opportunity to promote a fun little contest about a wonderful man in your life, I would never do that! And if I were to have a contest, you certainly couldn't find info about it here and here! I also am not excited about this, um, hypothetical contest, and am not looking forward to "meeting" people's Mr. Wonderful and crowning a "Mr. Wonderfulest"! Nope, Not Me!

In complete silliness, I am not proud of the fact that I came up with a rather hilarious post about a super funny Labor and Delivery story that happened to me! And I won't (but I will) guarantee you a laugh if you check it out! Uh, uh...Not Me!

This weekend I did NOT regress to a teen-ager and find myself responding to my teenager, like a teenager. Ugh, how embarrassing and what stellar parenting that is, huh? I mean, you know, NOT, 'cuz I didn't do it, Not Me!?

Well, that's it...gotta go tend to my 7 year old who is "having the worst day of my life"! Poor thing!


Oh, and BTW, I just did not realize that in my haste to get kiddos out the door for morning activities, I did not forget to change Tiny Girl's diaper...only to be puzzled when putting her down for a nap and finding she had soaked through her diaper! Oh, no...I am always on top of my game and would never do something like that! No way, Not Me!!

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh I NEVER forgot diapers! NEVER EVER!!! Nope!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to write my Mr. Wonderful post, I'm still thinking about it. Your Mr. Wonderful post...was wonderful. He sounds like a great guy.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with mine...as long as they are respectful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010