Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Miss Congeniality...or not.


I was having a conversation with my big brother...it started off all sweet and heartfelt. It went something like this:

Big Bro: "You know, when you were pregnant with her,


I really hoped it would be a girl.


I imagined she'd be just like Belle; all sweet and cuddly.


Instead, we got that."


Me: *laughing* "Yeah. They couldn't be more different!!"


Baby Girl has earned herself a new nickname..."Miss Congeniality".

That's pure sarcasm, right there.


6 comments:

  1. That last picture is so cute! I'd hate to be on the receiving end of that look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owwwwwww. Just wait til the hormones kick in!

    A girl's gotta sport some attitude to survive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL....gotta love her attitude and spunky personality!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leave it to a brother to tell it like it is. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with mine...as long as they are respectful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010