Monday, August 22, 2011

"The Best Song in the World"

Oh my word...have you ever had one if those moments in which you are incredibly grateful that you had a video camera handy?

This was one if them. Let me set the stage:
At our family reunion. Impromptu guitar strumming/sing-a-long transpired. And maybe a few beers consumed. The result?

Behold...(I know it's longish, but the end is SO worth it!!)


  1. my husband must have thought i was nuts, he could not see just hear what I was doing

  2. I totally forgot Mike did that little "Rrrring dubba dubba ring shubba dubba". So great!!!

  3. Great song!! Wow and great guitar playing!


I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with long as they are respectful!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010