Monday, January 10, 2011


To get photos of my children,

Even when they're agreeable to having their photo taken,

But insisting on silly/angry faces,

Is not very easy.

"Look at mama!!"

"No, no...look over here!"

"HEY, YOU!! Look at me fer dang sake!!!"



  1. RIDICULOUSLY adorable! Not what you wanted, but cute none-the-less!

  2. Oh I so feel your pain!!!!!!!!!!!!

  3. Karrie said just what I was thinking. I get crossed eyes, fish lips, Oscar the grouch eyebrows, whatever but nice. However, these photos are absolutely adorable in their non-compliance...

  4. I LOVE those!

  5. Have that same problem with mine!

  6. Me too! It's quite a battle to get pics. but, I have to say. These are adorable!

  7. I have found that my daughter is my most difficult "client". ;) This is why I still have someone else take her yearly pictures, even though I photograph other peoples' kids with no real problems. I can usually only get a few decent ones of her out of an hour of trying!

  8. But those silly/angry faces are so freaking cute!!! I just found a ridiculous one of myself and my two oldest and decided to make it a contest on my blog!

  9. That definitely sounds like one of my photo shoots with my kids! It makes you feel bad. :) Now I get the fake hurry up and take the picture face. I would almost prefer the angry face, or looking away face over that! LOL! :)


I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with long as they are respectful!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010