Monday, January 3, 2011

Facebook...I did it.

Well, after many struggles, one deleted account, and multiple questions, I finally just went ahead and did it!

Yes, it's official...My Little Life now has it's own Facebook page (I refuse to call it a "Fan Page" tho, it just sounds too narcissistic!!).

You'll notice, however...that there is a very lonely looking "Like" box in my far right sidebar...would you be so kind as to make it not quite so incredibly barren? Thanks!!


  1. Done! I have a facebook page too and would love some more "fans"...or whatever you want to call it. :)

  2. I helped it become a little less lonely... (I was #25.) Very excited you finally have a facebook page!

  3. Well, now that you have over 25 likes, claim your FB URL girlie! :) go to and you can make the url something fun and easy to remember like:

    EEK! I'm excited for you! :) Let me know if you need help!

  4. Woo Hoo! You figured it out!! I so hate that Facebook makes you display your first and last name though. :(

    I am liking you from afar, I promise!!

  5. I'm a New Follower of both your Fantastic Blog & Facebook page :)

    I had to *giggle* at your "burping" post today. I think a lot of us can relate LOL.

  6. Yay! Facebook is my 1st love... only discovering Twitter through blogging. I'm always on fb. I'll go "like" you right now. :)

  7. I'm "liking" you now! (that sounds strange!) Check out my page...!/pages/Its-ALL-Good-in-Mommyhood/176228542395812

    I haven't given it much love...needs some "likers" as well!

  8. Hi,
    Very nice blog I like it,
    Facebook fan pages have all content that are public and anyone can join your community and have access to your wall.


I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with long as they are respectful!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010