Well, except for the family photos we have tomorrow evening in which I have no idea what my boys are going to wear. Nothin' like being organized, Mama.
Summer has definitely arrived, here in Minnesota! Warm weather, lot's of sunshine, tanned and dirty kiddos and many proclamations of "We're bored!!". Good thing summer activities start next week!
Okay, onto the sneak peek...
Welcome to Five Question Friday!! You've come to the right place if you want a fun, easy post or if you've suddenly discovered your muses are out on the deck sipping on summer cocktails and refusing to be bothered.
Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP!
Oh, and remember (pay close attention...this is the important one)...HAVE FUN!
1. Did you do anything special for your kids on the last day of school? Or did you parents do anything special for you?
2. What's your favorite summer tradition with your children?
3. What was your favorite thing to do during the summer as a kid?
4. How old were you when you were married? Were you a Bridezilla?
5. What is your favorite girl name? (I'm needing suggestions.)
See you in the am!