Sunday, June 17, 2012

My Mr. Wonderful

One cold, winter night, in a dark, beer scented bar, I cast my gaze upon a handsome man, who was looking my way.

Little did I know that one day, that handsome man, would become my handsome husband. My Mr. Wonderful. The man of my dreams.

Most days I wonder what the heck he was thinking, sticking around with a girl like me...scatterbrained to his organized perfection, messy to his neat freak, "sedentary" to his "active".

EVERY day I thank God that he blessed me with this amazing guy. Honestly, I think God saw me, thought, "Geepers, this girl needs some intervention!" and sent me a faithful, kind, chivalrous man to teach me the importance of faith, the goodness of people and how a lady should be treated.

I love this man with all my heart and all my soul and all my being. I am blessed beyond measure.

Happy Father's Day, Mr. Wonderful...our children are incredibly blessed to have you as an example in their lives!


  1. He is SO handsome! Happy Father's Day to Daddy M ;)

  2. I think our Mr. Wonderful's are a LOT alike! We should introduce them. :)

  3. Love the picture of your Mr. Wonderful, Baby Girl and the Pal on that ride!


I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with long as they are respectful!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010