Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sneak Peek...

I had all intentions of getting up the "Sock Bun Curls" tutorial this evening, but it appears as though YouTube and our Internet connection are in a no holds barred stand-off. As of right now, it's looking like the Internet connection is winning.

So instead, I bring you this...

This beautiful flower girl, whom I had the honor of photographing on her big day!

I've done her photos before, and this girl should be a model! She is so much fun to capture! FULL of personality and spunk!



  1. She's so pretty! I love the second photo!

  2. those feathers in her hair are precious - and those sunglasses?! she definitely needs to model!



I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with mine...as long as they are respectful!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010