Today, because it is Labor Day, because school starts tomorrow, and because I neglected to post anything else this weekend, I'm giving you a list.
- In Bullet Point Form. ;)
- We were supposed to stain our deck today.
- Our deck is wet from rain that a literal black cloud over our house dumped on it.
- The humidity is 100%.
- Doesn't look like that deck's gonna dry out soon.
- Which means we need to find a Plan B for today.
- My husband let me sleep in until 10:30 today.
- Scratch that, Baby let me sleep in until 10:30...she's my real alarm clock.
- My husband then let me crawl back into bed and brought me breakfast.
- Per my request.
- I dreamed last night that I moseyed over to The Pioneer Woman's house and she was so welcoming to have me. Even when she found me crouched in her turnip bed.
- Dreams are so random and weird.
- I have a funny "small town country" living story for you. Perhaps later today.
- Or tomorrow.
- That's a wrap...my 9 year old is gunning for getting her ears pierced on her birthday coming up. She's now cornered my husband and is going all "Philadelphia Attorney" on him.
- Off to rescue my husband.
Happy Labor Day!