Monday, November 8, 2010

Yes-huh I did...

Oh yes.

I did.

And it feels so good!!

I may have even, possibly, perhaps turned on some Christmas tunes.

I think it was the Gift Guide Blog Hop that got me goin'!! You've gotta check out those me, if you've got'll love the ideas you'll get!


  1. we put up our trees yesterday!

  2. I started listening to Christmas music during a particularly stressful session of paying the bills with my husband a few weeks ago. He dislikes Christmas music, but happily played it just to keep me from becoming a basket-case of stress. I love Christmas music and lights and decorations. I couldn't bring myself to take down the twinkle lights and garland in the living room until June this year because the colorful lights just made my heart smile every night.

  3. I can't believe how soon Christmas will be here!

  4. Thanks! Now I feel like I can start this weekend. You broke the ice!

  5. Good for you. I am feeling ready to do the same!
    I was listening to Christmas music today too!

  6. Oh what cute little snowmen!

    Our tradition is to put our Christmas decorations up the day after Thanksgiving. I can't wait!

  7. I'm jealous...if I didn't have my very own little scrooge who insisted on Thanksgiving decorations, I would be in the spirit too!

  8. I want to decorate for xmas but my hubby won't let me. He said i have to wait until after turkey day

  9. Oh thank goodness - I feel like I wont be such a weirdo for busting mine out soon!

  10. Jealous! I have secretly (my husband is all 'one holiday at a time blah blah blah') brought out a couple things but I can't wait to get everything up, LOVE this time of year!!
    Can't wait to watch ELF. :)


I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with long as they are respectful!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010