It is GORGEOUSNESS here in MinneSOOOta...finally!
I am so happy that it is the weekend. SOOOOOOO happy...I worked 5 days in a row last week, which I know is what the rest of America does, but this chick ain't used to that!
Anywho...it's Thursday, which means it's time for the Five Question Friday Sneak Peek!! Remember, this is just the sneak peek at the questions...a head start for you to answer them and get your post all ready for the linky tomorrow! (Which I'll have up bright and early...promise.)
Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post. Answer them, then c'mon back and link up! If you don't have a blog, but would like to play along, feel free to leave your answers in the comments of this post, or any post along the way!
Questions for Friday, June 25th (TWENTY-FIFTH???? When did that happen???): (Special thanks to Jill [whose question I chose, 'cuz I know the Crayon Wrangler vlogs and plays instruments...hint hint...], inspiration from Liz, inspiration from Pam, Emily, and Luis! If you'd like to be linked in a future Five Question Friday, c'mon over to my community and offer up your best question suggestions!)
1. Do you know how to play a musical instrument?
2. What is your pet peeve while driving?
3. Would you rather have a housekeeper or unlimited spa services?
4. Is there a song that you hear that will take you back to the moment, like a junior high or high school dance?
5. What song best represents your life right now?
There you have 'em! See you back here bright and early in the am!