Monday, November 7, 2011


The other night, while laying in bed beside my baby, she suddenly was quite the conversationalist...

Baby: I wish I had wings.

Me: You do? What would you do with them?

Baby: I'd fly...would you fly too?

Me: If I had wings? Yes, I'd fly, too. Where would you fly too?

Baby:*thinks* WalMart!

Me: WalMart?! What would you get there?

Baby: When I fly to WalMart? Fruit snacks. I'll get fruit snacks when I fly to WalMart.

Fruit snacks = crack to my Baby.

Conversations like this? Food for my soul.


  1. That is so cute! I miss my kids being that little!

  2. So cute!!! Fruit snacks are like crack to my kids too! (which is exactly why I don't buy them!! lol)

  3. SO sweet! I love those one on one moments when you can really see into the minds of your little(and not so little) ones. :)

  4. Awe!! So precious! I can't wait to have little ones of my own so I can have conversations like this. :)


I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with long as they are respectful!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010