Happy Thanksgiving everyone! When I decided to do a Five Question Friday for this week, it only seemed right to do a Thanksgiving themed one!
Hope you are all enjoying time with your families and lot's of great food!! Unless, of course, you don't live in America, in which case I hope you had a good "same as any other day" day!
Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP! Don't forget the very most important rule of all: HAVE FUN!!
Questions for Friday, November 25th: (Special thanks to @katieb38, @gasfamily, @mamaphan, Sharayha and little ol' me for their [our] question suggestions! I love linking y'all in 5QF...offer up a question suggestion in my community or watch for my Twitter shout out on Thursdays and I'll link you up if your question is chosen! If you go the Twitter route, remember to @5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF!)
1. Is there a special dish you prepare that you are famous for?
2. Are you (did you) go Black Friday shopping ?
3. What are your strangest holiday traditions?
4. Pecan or pumpkin pie? (She actually asked "Apple or pumpkin?" I just T-giving'ed it!)
5. When will you put up your Christmas tree?
I hope you are all enjoying your Thanksgiving! And, if you go, good luck with your Black Friday shopping!!