Sunday, November 13, 2011

What I'm Up To...

Right now, as we speak, I am pounding the pavement of the Mall of America. Well, okay, pavement is probably not the right word, but you know what I mean.

Have you ever been to the MOA? At Christmas time? It's beautiful.

Sparkly. Smelling wonderfully. Teeming with people. It's fun. Mostly cuz I get to hang with some of the best ladies that grace this earth (my mama and my future sister-in-law).

This night away really gets me in the spirit of Christmas. Revving up to drop boat loads of money on those I love most and gearing up for my favorite holiday season!

So, while I shop til I (literally) drop, enjoy your day!

Later dudes...

2 comments:

  1. How did your pocketbook fair?? I'm from Texas and I only have dreamed of seeing MOA at Christmas time! Sounds amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw you there. Did you see someone looking at you in the Gap but trying to do so inconspicously since you have no clue who I am?

    I love MOA as well!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with mine...as long as they are respectful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010